Return on Relationship — with Ted Rubin (#RonR… #NoLetUp!)
- Wednesday, September 23 2015
- 11:00am – 12:00noon Pacific Time
Ted Rubin is the most followed CMO on Twitter according to Social Media Marketing Magazine; #13 on Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, and number #2 on the Leadtail list of Top 25 People Most Mentioned by digital marketers.
How to “Look People in the Eye Digitally”
I’m very excited to talk with Ted Rubin about how businesses and individuals can use social media to build authentic high-value relationships in the real world
- How to use social media to marekt WITH people instead of AT them
- How to see yourself, “Would I want to be my friend?”
- Social media is about The ROI of Trust and Loyalty
- How to influence. How to make it personal
- How to make your relationships more valuable
- …and more wonderful stories from Ted!
Things you’ll learn from Ted in this webinar:
Don’t miss this one! – It’s Free to attend
Register for this month's webinar
More about Ted Rubin:
Many people in the social media world know Ted for his enthusiastic, energetic and undeniably personal connection to people.
Ted Rubin is a leading Social Marketing Strategist, Keynote Speaker, Brand Evangelist, and Acting CMO of Brand Innovators. In March 2009 he started using and evangelizing the term ROR, Return on Relationship, hashtag #RonR.
Return on Relationship, ROR, #RonR, is the basis of his philosophy… It’s All About Relationships! His book, Return on Relationship was released January 2013. His new book, How To Look People in the Eye Digitally, was released January 2015. Connect with Ted at TedRubin.com or @TedRubin.