I am an experienced business leader
- I have personally led transformations of billion dollar+ global businesses
- I have personally led and implemented successful turn-arounds
- I have personally built and developed several successful management teams
It’s not painful
- I get why business is hard
- Your team doesn’t wonder, “why did you bring her in?”
- We get right to work on what matters in your business right now
- Your business gets better. Your team gets better.
- You get all the credit.
- I have an amazing team of C-Level executives that support my work
- You get the benefit of my and their network
- Meet the “Group”
I have helped transform the business and develop the leadership for large and small companies in many industries.
Patty Azzarello is an executive, best-selling author, speaker and CEO/Business Advisor. She has more than 25+ years of experience working in high tech and business. She has held leadership roles in General Management, Marketing, Software Product Development and Sales. She has been successful in running and transforming large and small businesses, and has significant international management experience.
Patty Azzarello became the youngest general manager at HP at the age of 33. She ran a $1B software business at the age of 35 and became a CEO for the first time at the age of 38 (without turning into a self-centered, miserable jerk). Patty was recently featured in Forbes magazine in a column called Women We Love.
Patty’s prior roles have included: Vice President and General Manager of HP OpenView, Chief Marketing Officer for Siebel Systems, and President and CEO of Euclid Software.
Patty Azzarello is the founder of Azzarello Group, which works with CEOs and leadership teams to help their businesses (and people) get better at what they do. She is the author of the best selling book RISE: 3 Practical Steps to Advancing Your Career, Standing Out as a Leader (and Liking Your Life).